Vistas de página en total

martes, 14 de junio de 2011

Thomas Hardy.

   Dear diary,
       Today I 'm feeling very bad because yesterday Emma, my wife, died and I don't know what to do.
       I can't continue living without her because she is my wife, the other side of me. I am always thinking about her, how I love her, how I miss her and that I need her to be with me along my life.
       She was so beatiful that I 'm going to write poems about her and about how I miss her. One poem that I would write is going to be about how she is trying to communicate with me but then I realize that I was wrong, is very hard to see her. The tittle of that poem is going to be "The voice".
      Finally I 'm feeling very bad about all this things and I miss her a lot.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario